These bending machines derive from the bending machines of the A series.
These machines enable the bending of metal sheets whose thickness goes from 1 to 9 mm and whose width goes from 1000 to 3000 mm.
In opposition to the A series machines, these machines enable the pre-bending without overturning the metal sheet, thanks to the presence of the fourth roll.
In addition, the flat end is reduced to the minimum, thus improving the productivity and the production costs are very low.
Below are their main features:
- the central rolls are motorized by means of a geared motor in an oil bath
- the movement of the pinch roll, on linear guides, parallel to the upper roll
- the raising and lowering of the side rolls, on linear guides, through motors and a worm reduction gear – helical gear
- the side rolls and the pinch rolls, by means of toothed coupling, can be tilted. This allows the formation of conical pieces thanks to a specific tool or the correction of potential flaws
- easy extraction of the final piece thanks to the manual release of the upper roll from the drop end and the wide opening of the upper roll itself
- control devices gathered together on a mobile panel.
The basic machine can be equipped with:
- Induction hardened rolls
- Powered raising of bottom roll
- Cone bending attachment
- N°2 digital display for the bending roll+ electronic positioner
- Digital display for the bottom roll + electronic positioner
- Release and raising of the top roll from the control panel