This series includes 45 models whose length goes from 1 to 4 meters. They can bend metal sheets whose thickness is up to 35 mm. The hydraulic bending machine with 3 rolls and partial pre-bending of the CPI series are characterised by good functionality, high productivity and extreme ease of manoeuvre.
Using this machine, the initial flat end of the metal sheet is reduced to a minimum. The 3 rolls, mounted on taper roller bearings, are activated by motor hydraulic reduction, situated on the far ends of each roll. The top roll is fixed, while the side roll move sideways on linear guides.
The position of the side rolls can be observed on a display. The side rolls can be tilted, for the formation of the cones, and then re-aligned in few seconds, from the mobile control panel.
The basic machine can be equipped with:
- Release and lifting of the top roll controlled from the control panel
- Induction hardened rolls
- Cone bending attachment
- Electronic digital display for the bending rolls + electronic positioning device
- Extended rolls for fitting section curving rollers
- Section curving rollers
- Interchangeable top roll
- Variable speed of rotation
- Side and central supports for big sheet metal diameters